• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS??

30 posts in this topic

Yeah, okay. I'm joking... just watch, I'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

I've heard this saying many times, but I have never seen anyone actually do it. People don't like to go to the bank. It could be Hell; the jury is still out.

Why do people think that a spread like this is going to make the book valuable? I'm just gonna buy my 1 copy, read it carefully on the coffee table so I don't bend up the pull out, and put it away in my longboxes never to be seen or heard from again.

I will be buying one for my collection and one so that I can take the spread out (if it looks good enough that is)

That makes some sense, but the difference is that I'm not geeky enough to pull out a spread and display it. stooges.gif

I will be buying one for my collection and one so that I can take the spread out (if it looks good enough that is)

That makes some sense, but the difference is that I'm not geeky enough to pull out a spread and display it. stooges.gif

The original art to it would look just as nice...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif......... I'M THINKING WALL-POSTER........ 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif......... I'M THINKING WALL-POSTER........ 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif......... I'M THINKING TOILET PAPER........ 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

That would be good enough for me to buy it. The only comic posters i have are the matching Superman and Batman that Lee did.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif......... I'M THINKING TOILET PAPER........ 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

well, it is in a landscaped format.......

893scratchchin-thumb.gif......... I'M HOPING IT'S PERFORATED........ 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif......... I'M HOPING IT'S PERFORATED........ 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I'm hoping it's double-ply. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I'm hoping it's double-ply. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I'm hoping it's Saw Dust. 893crossfingers-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif