• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cap And Mandi Hit The NYC Comic Con!!

47 posts in this topic

until you get them in your hands and go out on assignment, you won't understand the power that Cap and Kamandi will hold over you and all the people you tell, "Hey, 'scuze me, would you mind holding this while I take a picture of you?"

I understand that most of those looking in on this must think it ultra gay and stupid, I get that.

But if only for a day, it made me think outside the box. And to see other insufficiently_thoughtful_persons, err I mean forum members doing the same is a wonderful thing indeed

Geppi looking at you as you shoot a photo with a Kamandi slab next to his Supeman Art.

I bet he is still wondering WTF you were doing.

THAT my friend, IS hillarious.

Ze-

Oh, and can you tell everyone who I reunited Cap with? I wanted to leave that as a surprise for everyone.

You must be talking about none other than DR. BARON ZEMO!!

gossip.gif No, Sgt. Fury & co. (they go back to WWII). It's o.k, though, I'm sure Cap has uh, memories of Baron Zemo. smile.gif Just wanted to give Cap someone he could swap war stories with. smile.gif

Where the f did you send my boys?

Ze-

t-shirt factory? confused-smiley-013.gif

r9095i.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

I see a franchise.....yes..yes.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Brad you better get the rights to this before I make my millions.

Ze-

Where the f did you send my boys?

Ze-

t-shirt factory? confused-smiley-013.gif

r9095i.jpg

bumpit.gif

Earth calling Cap n mandi, come in Cap n mandi. Do you read me?

Over

I think they got lost in the Great White North. That is all I am saying.

It might involve sled dogs, beers, and boobs. Not necessarily in that order.

Ze-