• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 100 CGC 8.5 for sale

43 posts in this topic

And the reason you don't show the grade in the photo would be?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Maybe it doesnt fit in his scanner? Or maybe he is up to something diabolical? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifgossip.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Nothing diabolical about Arex, I will vouch for him.

That's an understatement sumo.gif

And the reason you don't show the grade in the photo would be?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Maybe it doesnt fit in his scanner? Or maybe he is up to something diabolical? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifgossip.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Nothing diabolical about Arex, I will vouch for him.

That's an understatement sumo.gif

Understatement is right. Kinda like an underbid poke2.gif

Funny thing is, if this book wasnt slabbed and you listed it as a VF+ with a dinky scan you would have probably gotten more. stooges.gif

Last few hours folks. If it doesnt sell here (and for offers of $30, it isnt) then Ill just send it on to CLINK.

Arex

Both offers were for $30? 27_laughing.gif

Even I am not that cheap. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Nope one was for $49.99

The other was for $30

Though i must say that one of the members came back with an offer closer to what I need for the book.

Both offers were from board members. sumo.gif

Funny thing is, if this book wasnt slabbed and you listed it as a VF+ with a dinky scan you would have probably gotten more. stooges.gif

Easily, in fact, with better scans of both the front and back covers poke2.gif this is a $100 book sumo.gif

Old label 893scratchchin-thumb.gif perhaps it's a break-out even . . .

angel.gifwink.gif

Last few hours folks. If it doesnt sell here (and for offers of $30, it isnt) then Ill just send it on to CLINK.

Arex

Nope one was for $49.99

The other was for $30

Though i must say that one of the members came back with an offer closer to what I need for the book.

OK I'm outing myself...I'm cheaper than October!!!! I already have a raw copy in similar condition and kind of wanted to compare the two (just not at market price!)...plus I figured, what the heck...it doesn't hurt to ask? confused-smiley-013.gif

Hopefully Arex wasn't too offended by my cheapness...I don't care when people give me lowball offers and welcome any interest. Geez, you should have seen some of the offers I got for my HoS 92 a few weeks ago....! insane.gif

Anyway, Arex...I'm glad you got what you needed...congrats! But if you DO have any Bronze keys that you want to sell for barely more than the cost of slabbing alone, you know who to call! 27_laughing.gif

Arex

Nope one was for $49.99

The other was for $30

OK I'm outing myself...I'm cheaper than October!!!! I already have a raw copy in similar condition and kind of wanted to compare the two (just not at market price!)...plus I figured, what the heck...it doesn't hurt to ask? confused-smiley-013.gif

Hopefully Arex wasn't too offended by my cheapness...I don't care when people give me lowball offers and welcome any interest. Geez, you should have seen some of the offers I got for my HoS 92 a few weeks ago....! insane.gif

Anyway, Arex...I'm glad you got what you needed...congrats! But if you DO have any Bronze keys that you want to sell for barely more than the cost of slabbing alone, you know who to call! 27_laughing.gif

No offense taken IF! The worst thing that could be said is no, right 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I've picked up two raw copies in the 9.0

range for much less than $100 in this last few months,both on this forum and one from a well known dealer.I offered $50,figuring I'd get a counter-offer.Glad you sold the book,but it is not a $100 book. Not in the current market.

I've picked up two raw copies in the 9.0

range for much less than $100 in this last few months,both on this forum and one from a well known dealer.I offered $50,figuring I'd get a counter-offer.Glad you sold the book,but it is not a $100 book. Not in the current market.

Shad, did you make me an offer? If so, im sorry I didnt see it. I did get an offer to end the auction, but it appeared to be a bogus email and I ignored it.

Arex