• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze Anything?

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I just arrived to this Comic Book world. And let me tell you, it's one heck of big one. I don't want to waste anybodys time so I going to say right out, I know zelch about Comic Books. So here's my story in case anybody out there would like to help me. I just recently I aquired some Comic Books from a relative. I have been on the internet tring to find out what and if I have anything anyone wants. And of coarse if I could make some money by selling them. But H E double hocky sticks Thier is a lot of things that imply when you want to sell a book. I mean I'v been just going around in circles only to end up where I started. Hey I though to myself how hard could it be to sell a few Comic Books on that wide world of the internet. WRONG! SO WRONG. So basicly what I need is some kind & giving soul that will have some pity on me and tell me what I should do with these Comic Books. I know there's not no in M or NM condition ones (I wouldn't think so) but what do I know. Zelch thats what! Someone out there might want something I have for his own collection right? I already have some printed on a list if anyone needs to see it. I also have a scanner to down load them if need to. I don't want to waste my time if there no ned to. I'm tried of going around in circles so please I know there's got to be someone with that heart of gold and will help this confused.gif lady out. Even if no one decides to help me I would like to say thank you anyway for taking the time just to read my post . Thanks once again! Tricia. P.S. If you happen to see some woman running down your street yanking her hair out mumbling something about Comic Books, That be me! insane.gif Bye all