• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did I get a steal?

7 posts in this topic

I don't think issues past #22 are going to get much interest except in cgc 9.8. Although you know I think you got a decent price - check the bid history! shy.gif

Good deal but I think most cgc collector types will stick to #22 and down. It's just too Hurculean a task to collect the entire run cgc'd especially given the heavy reprinting.

...and this gives me a unique brag opportunity... just got back my Cerebus #7 that I submitted - cgc 9.8 WHITE grin.gif

hijack warning: please help me upgrade my Cerebus collection people! PM me if you have upgrades on what I currently have (although most are high census grin.gif):

2 9.0

3 9.0

4 9.0

5 9.6

6 9.8

7 9.8

8 9.4

9 9.6

10 9.6

11 9.6

12 9.6

14 9.4

21 9.8

...oh and for a double hijack if anyone is looking for a 9.4 #9 or #21 PM me 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I don't know but I noticed you bidding on some ASMs and did a search..the fact that that ID has bid on over 32 pages of auctions lead me to guess it was you. :\

Brian

P.S. Stop bidding on ASM books tongue.gif