• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman Returns video game trailer

8 posts in this topic

Well see...

to this day the only videogame that was made after a movie that was any good was

surprizingly "Spider-Man 2"

I have seen some super hero games taht were downright awful!

This trailer does rock though.

I hope it lets you be other characters in supes uni...

I don't think I'll ever be satisfied until they make a Legion of Doom Video Game!

Bring on the bad guys!!!!

893applaud-thumb.gif

to this day the only videogame that was made after a movie that was any good was

Spider-Man 2 is good, but King Kong is pretty decent as well. Just a bit short.

Spider-Man 2 is good, but King Kong is pretty decent as well. Just a bit short.

Yeah I played that at Target for ahile on the new 360...

I thought it was pretty cool. but I didn't pick it up becaue I heard it was too short.

Maybe a rental someday.

I think the two Spider-Man games that were made on the original Playstation were good. As far as PS2, I definitely agree - Spider-Man 2 is way better than the first one. A lot harder to complete (as in REALLY complete - get all the coins, etc.), but a lot of fun, too.

Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu was pretty good but very repetitive. The Hulk game for PS2 was pretty good.

Agreed!! Batman: Vengeance was one of the most frustrating games I've ever played. I actually haven't played that many super hero video games, because they were usually horrible. The Superman game for the N64 is supposed to be one of the worst games ever made.

I don't think I'll ever be satisfied until they make a Legion of Doom Video Game!

Actually, the Road Warriors have been in quite a few WWF/WWE games over the years.

*rim shot*