• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade ASM #300

13 posts in this topic

Nice score, Dennis!

From the front, I'd say a 9.4 no problem, but at this high grade we probably need a back cover scan to fine-tune a bit more. That's true of this book in particular, which has a black BACK cover which will sometimes show more spine wear than the front. In any case, nice book!

Slight tear (bindery?) bottom spine, and a touch more spine wear on the back. I'll call it 9.2 to be safe.

I'm in Queens (Astoria) myself!, but work in the city. Howdy, neighbor!

Slight tear (bindery?) bottom spine, and a touch more spine wear on the back. I'll call it 9.2 to be safe.

I'm in Queens (Astoria) myself!, but work in the city. Howdy, neighbor!

Yea theres a little chip hanging off the tip of the spine that hasnt fallen off yet its hanging on for dear life. grin.gif

Yea Im in S Ozone park, I work at JFK Airport. thumbsup2.gif

I would say 9.2 since this is a key book and I have seen many copies graded well below what anyone ever imagined it would get.

BTW I grew up in Howard Beach and my parents owned a home later in life in Ozone Park.

Are all the comic shops still around in Forest Hills?

I would say 9.2 since this is a key book and I have seen many copies graded well below what anyone ever imagined it would get.

BTW I grew up in Howard Beach and my parents owned a home later in life in Ozone Park.

Are all the comic shops still around in Forest Hills?

I went to the comic shop in forest hills the one on lefferts today, its realy the only one I know of but they hardley have anything........I asked for a spawn #1 (looking for the UPC) blush.gif and they didnt even have one. They got lots of statues though and all modern comics.