• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Team-Up #1 CGC 9.4 Non paying bidder?

4 posts in this topic

Hi Rickdogg, Paying Bidder !!!

I sold that first one at that price, he paid me a cashiers check.This one is a diffrent one.I know it is not centered,oh well maybe I finally keep a Marvel team up 1 CGC 9.4 it is my favorite book. 893offtopic1.gifI just thought a double Barrel muzzleloader 58 caliber looked nicer in my hands if I sell this one also.Hay I take 10 days to go muzzleloader hunting every year. Well see. rantpost.gif

Thanks,

Davidking623

Hi Rickdogg no problem it probably does look the same I wish I had kept a scan of the other one.It came from the same guy I bought this one from and had them graded separatly because he only takes one to a show.He had another one better shape front cover I beleive but it has a black printers line on the back cover.Maybe I should buy it and see what the next one looks like insane.gif

Davidking623