• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Auctions Day 2

46 posts in this topic

This round of auctions will end Saturday March 4th at 9pm est.

Item 16: Frank Miller Sin City Big Fat Kill #1-5 NM Set SOLD!!!!!!!!

Item 17: Frank Miller 300 #1-5 NM SET SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Item 18: Avengers #400-401-402 NM Starts at $.99 BUY FOR $8 PM ComicSupply to Bid/POST ON THREAD TO BUY!!

Item 19: Astonishing Tales #25 VG/F Currently at $.99 ComicSupply to Bid or post on thread.

Item 20: Master of Kungfu #17 VF/G #18 F/VF Currently at $.99 PM ComicSupply to Bid or post on thread.

Item 21: Special Marvel Edition #16 Fine [/url] Currently at $.99 PM ComicSupply to Bid or post on thread.

Item 22: Green Lantern #85 VG, 86 Fine, 87 VG Currently at $.99 PM ComicSupply to Bid or post on thread.

Item 23: Iron Fist #1-7 Low Grade Readers SOLD!!!!!

Item 24: Avengers #92 VG/F Starts at $.99 BUY FOR $6 PM ComicSupply to Bid or post on thread.

Item 25: Giant Size Man Thing #1 VG/F #2 VF-, #3 VF Currently at $2ComicSupply to Bid or post on thread.

Item 26: Captain America #198 VG/F, #199 F/VF, #200 F/VF SOLD!!!

Item 27: Fear #10 VG/F Starts at $.99 BUY FOR $7 PM ComicSupply to Bid or post on thread.

DAILY SPECIAL!!!

Comic Book Top Loader $.49c each. LIMIT 5 per buyer. Remember you must win at least 1 ComicSupply auction to validate purchase.

What's a Comic Book Top Loader? confused.gif

I bid 99cents on: Item 19: Astonishing Tales #25 VG/F

Just to pizz off DL some more tonight. grin.gif

I like 'soft' protection materials.

Long before SCS I discovered that card corners would get dinged in firm top loaders back in the early 90s.

Top loaders work reallt well with Mylars. I like to place the comic in a mylite2 with Full back then into a Mylar and Finally into a Top loader. Thanks the THE_BEYONDER for throwing out this tip. I mean its a bit of overkill, but it works well

Put me down for 5 top loaders too. I will win when there are some more DC listed.

I was under the impression that to qualify to buy the top-loaders, you had to win one of today's auctions. If tomorrow's auctions have some DCs, they will also come with a new daily special.

Of course, I still don't think I understand the daily specials. I got the email with the daily specials listed, and thought they were all Day 1's daily specials for those who signed up. So I emailed which ones I wanted. foreheadslap.gif