• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High grade CGC Bronze books for sale, IF #14 CGC 9.4 ow/wht...

3 posts in this topic

Greetings everyone!! This is my first time posting/selling in the CGC marketplace so please allow me to introduce myself. I have posted for quite some time on the Stl Comics message boards and am a long-time collector of 25+ years from San Diego. I have some beautiful Bronze books up and plan to sell on a first email, first sold basis. Feel free to email me at aedsoto@yahoo.com with any questions you may have and I will try to respond as quickly as possible. I have priced using GPA and wish everyone the best of luck (shipping $8.00 priority with sign confirm):

Iron Fist #14 CGC 9.4 ow/white $325.00 (submitted from my personal collection to CGC, stunning issue with 1st Sabretooth!!)

Iron Fist #15 CGC 9.2 ow/white $75.00 (gorgeous color gloss, X-Men app.)

Star Wars #1 CGC 9.6 ow/white $125.00 (flawless book!!)

Spectacular Spider (1976) #1 CGC 9.6 ow/wht $95.00 (old modern label, undergraded!!)

Action Comics #419 CGC 9.2 ow/white $75.00 (classic/iconic Adams cover early 70's, absolute flawless gem!!)

Conan #24 CGC 9.4 ow $95.00 (classic Windsor-Smith cover, gorgeous colors)

if14.jpg

if14fc.jpg

if15.jpg