• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show me your worst in staple alignment!

33 posts in this topic

I picked up a collection last week,then saw this thread and remembered seeing a book with a bad staple job...it took awhile to find it again,and I was thinking it was a New Mutants book,which it may still be,but it could've been this one...after looking through 65,000 books,your eyes and mind start playing tricks on ya!!

21OBCMGO.jpg

loved that story/mini. cloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

regards

OK, you win. hail.gif

I picked up a collection last week,then saw this thread and remembered seeing a book with a bad staple job...it took awhile to find it again,and I was thinking it was a New Mutants book,which it may still be,but it could've been this one...after looking through 65,000 books,your eyes and mind start playing tricks on ya!!

21OBCMGO.jpg

That is the all-time worst staple alignment ever! I doubt we'll ever see any worse than that. And the funny thing is, I guess the book would still CGC at 9.4/9.6 or whatever since the staple issue is considered a production flaw? It would almost be worth submitting, for the sheer entertainment value of seeing it in a high-grade slab. grin.gif

21OBCMGO.jpg

893whatthe.gif incredible, it must be really fun for reading 893whatthe.gif

That is the all-time worst staple alignment ever! I doubt we'll ever see any worse than that. And the funny thing is, I guess the book would still CGC at 9.4/9.6 or whatever since the staple issue is considered a production flaw? It would almost be worth submitting, for the sheer entertainment value of seeing it in a high-grade slab. grin.gif

I'm going to send it in with my next submission in a few weeks. I have a couple miscut books that I've submitted just for fun. I'll put up a scan when I get it back! Joey

I'm going to send it in with my next submission in a few weeks. I have a couple miscut books that I've submitted just for fun. I'll put up a scan when I get it back! Joey

That would be awesome if it came back a 9.8! Youll have a bunch of people after that book for its noteriety.