• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Is The Average Age On This MB?

86 posts in this topic

A lady never reveals her age.

If anyone thinks I am gonna say "So what's stopping you?" they are crazy!

You cad! I can't believe you would even THINK such a thing! :::slaps Pov with a white glove:::

You sir, have the boorish manner of a Yalie.

better lay off that roast duck POV!

I have! I have substituted a tasty zero fat (yeah - there is sugar) yogurt for ice cream. No alcohol. Replaced my morning donut with cheerios and 1% milk (no sugar added), started replacing larger dinner with my lunch and a lighter dinner - not to be eaten after 8PM, no booze and increased my fruit/vegetable intake about 200%. Also added a bit more exercise. We shall see.

It is pretty painless so far. Mainly some behavior mods and substitutes.

Dear God in heaven, how did THAT happen. I was just 18.

This happened as a result of living in an alternate reality.....You see the mind believes what it wants to believe and by your constant indulgance of fantasy you and only you have created an alternate universe where by your mental and physical state have been intertwinened in an unyeilding timefactor that created a vortex around your cortex........in your mind its been a few hours but in reality 20 years have passed........take a look in that mirror in front of you my son............you cant even recognize yourself.......

This is what I suggest.......shave, shower,.....take a pair of those acid wash Jordache jeans and that Le Tigre shirt out of the closet put on your shell toe Adidas with the Phat laces that are next to your bed and you are ready to join the world again........dont mind all the stares you get while walking down the street........they are jealous of your vintage look!

Basically.....you read a lot of comics 27_laughing.gif Im 32