• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kraven's Last Stand: HC hurt value?

4 posts in this topic

I've been this close to hunting down minty fresh copies of the Spider-Man crossover event: Kraven's Last Hunt. Well, I just heard Marvel is putting out a hardcover of the story in August.

Will this hardcover make the values come down (and thus I should wait)? Or will the hardcover make people remember this great story and want to hunt down the books (which might make buying 'em cheap unrealistic)?

I've been this close to hunting down minty fresh copies of the Spider-Man crossover event: Kraven's Last Hunt. Well, I just heard Marvel is putting out a hardcover of the story in August.

Will this hardcover make the values come down (and thus I should wait)? Or will the hardcover make people remember this great story and want to hunt down the books (which might make buying 'em cheap unrealistic)?

The books aren't actually worth much anyway are they? confused-smiley-013.gif

There was already a hardcover of this one put out nearly a decade ago (I have two copies, one I read and the other still in the shrinkwrap). Those books, while some of the best Spider-Man stories I've read, aren't worth a whole lot. Buy the hardcover and read it. It all reads better when in one volume.