• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MH CGC Sale

24 posts in this topic

I noticed his CGC list is still the same as it was back in December, so nothing new here. Everytime he seems to have one of these sales, it appears the original price gets ratcheted up, then knocked off 50% making it still an above market price.

The one exception was his eBay sale back in early December where everything got listed at 50% his web-sites sale price. I bought like 10 cgc books right away and within a couple days, he had pulled the rest of the auctions, then relisted them higher (at 50% new higher sale prices). I figured, perhaps it was an error on someones part to have listed those that cheap, but whatever the case, I got a good deal on the lot.

Same thing at the top store in Grand Rapids, MI back in the 1980s. Got burned the first time (at least somewhat) but figured it out quickly after that.

OTOH, buying late 10-cent Detectives for a couple bucks each doesn't look like getting so burned now. 27_laughing.gif

Marc