• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mag Montage, Warning huge image within

5 posts in this topic

Red that is pretty darn awesome.

Okay once this massive image loads for all of you in invite you to partake in a fun game. Take your scroll bar on the right of your screen and scroll up until RedRavens 4 issues of Savage Tales #1 (BTW whats up with that? 893whatthe.gif) are just below the bottom of your screen.

Can you say Skin Fest!!! cloud9.gif If I didn't know better and couldn't read title names I would have said that's RR's playboy collection in there 27_laughing.gif

Hey Red, what language are you using to write your Montage program? Are you using an Adobe Scripting language? That's pretty darn cool bro.

-bounty

Its a C# program. If people are interested I will wrap a nice User Interface on it and post it on my website for download once I am fini with it. As of now there is no UI for it and I modify the code internally to change the search parameters when it runs. I'd like to add a function where you can pass it a directory of images and use that directory to construct a second image. For example, use all my vampirella covers to create a thumbnail montage of the cover of Vampirella #1. I saw a website recently where they had used mad magazines to construct an image of Alfred. E Neuman. Very cool IMO.

The multiples of Savage Tales 1 ... I love Conan and I kept trying to find the nicest issues I could off ebay (this was before CGC slabbed mags so it wasnt overly expensive).