• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who are some of your favorite dealers?

47 posts in this topic

Twelve Cent, I haven't done business with them but asked for a few scans on some "NM" books they had. They all looked VF/NM to me, about 2 months later went back to their website and the "NM"s were replaced with CGC VF/NM 9.0 tongue.gif

Brian

Who grades the most accurately

In my experience, it would have to be Bob Storms. I've bought raw books from Bob at the Baltimore con and off his site, and they are always the grade advertised. Very tight w/ his standards. (Good guy to talk with too!)

Harley is also a very good grader.

Chris

those are some great dealers you guys have already named,but on ebay i like cougar85,hitman,reynold jay,fl cales,and comgeek.i have dealt with a lot of other good ones too,but these are some of the guys i deal with regularly and the shipping is always lighting fast and they PACKAGE VERY GOOD!!! we ought to have a thread for who are the worst sellers-dealers. grin.gif