• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you save your PMs?

35 posts in this topic

Q: Do you save your PMs?

A: Only the substantive ones. I've got 770 right now, but I haven't gone through and deleted the unimportant ones in a while.

I originally planned to print them all out (when I only had 200), but it never happened. I sometimes wonder how much of the interesting board conversations are never seen because they take place in PMs.

BTW - I only have one from Greggy. He sent it after a thread about how many PMs members had gotten from Greggy.

BTW - I only have one from Greggy. He sent it after a thread about how many PMs members had gotten from Greggy.

893whatthe.gif Now you did it! foreheadslap.gif

makepoint.gif

makepoint.gif

I've never got a PM from greggy....

Consider yourself lucky. You should have seen the love letter he just sent me... flowerred.gif

makepoint.gif

Consider yourself lucky. You should have seen the love letter he just sent me... flowerred.gif

Zetterberg goes down. hail.gif

makepoint.gif

Awe, love letter? Is something romantic going on?

893whatthe.gif

makepoint.gif

Bertuzzi and Naslund = love_4.gif

makepoint.gif

Bertuzzi and Naslund = love_4.gif

Mr and Mrs. Pac Man???