• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Puzzle Prizes are back!

44 posts in this topic

deathlok, did you edit this into your reply later?

Take a wild guess. 27_laughing.gif

You know guys, after I take the time to post stuff on here, and I get people messing with my good intentions, it doesn't really inspire me to do much else in the way of spreading good cheer.

deathlok, its one thing to try and fool me, but don't PM me and tell me off because I caught on, especially not after I offer you a prize. When you act this way, you induct yourself onto my list.

flamed.gif

JC, edited his later too, but he won't mention that. When I saw his post he didn't have the picture, he added that right after.

Well DUH! I attached the image, and then had to link it to the original post. It doesn't change anything about when I posted the message. screwy.gif

And I don't really care who wins or loses, as long as it's not you. yay.gif

You know guys, after I take the time to post stuff on here, and I get people messing with my good intentions, it doesn't really inspire me to do much else in the way of spreading good cheer.

deathlok, its one thing to try and fool me, but don't PM me and tell me off because I caught on, especially not after I offer you a prize. When you act this way, you induct yourself onto my list.

Joseph, put me on your list, I don't really care. I didn't mislead anyone and I didn't lie. I was the first to post a scan of the completed puzzle. However, you chose to give the prize to october for typing the titles, and to JC for the same thing. I don't really care whether I won. What I do care about is people insinuating that I changed my post to attempt to win.

JC, edited his later too, but he won't mention that. When I saw his post he didn't have the picture, he added that right after.

Well DUH! I attached the image, and then had to link it to the original post. It doesn't change anything about when I posted the message. screwy.gif

Its not my intention to create a competitive environment. I've been loose with my prize giveaway in the past, and I'm not about to change that philosophy just because someone rings in a minute or two late.

Heck, I even offered you (deathlok) a prize even after I suspected you might have edited your response. Its ONLY when people show a lack of appreciation that puts me off and really starts to question my motivations for doing stuff like this.

And I don't really care who wins or loses, as long as it's not you. yay.gif

No, when you posted your original message, you did not have an attachment. However, you scream the loudest so of course you get heard. That is your M.O.

Joseph, put me on your list, I don't really care. I didn't mislead anyone and I didn't lie. I was the first to post a scan of the completed puzzle. However, you chose to give the prize to october for typing the titles, and to JC for the same thing. I don't really care whether I won. What I do care about is people insinuating that I changed my post to attempt to win.

Your post wasn't what put me off. It was your PM. After all, I was only questioning it in my initial post because I'm trying to run this while at work, juggling a million other things. I honestly did not know for sure whether you did, and actually apologized in my post if I somehow misinterpreted it. You may have been joking in your PM, but I just didn't know how else to interpret recieving a PM from you like that, even after I still offered a prize to you.

Heck, I even offered you (deathlok) a prize even after I suspected you might have edited your response. Its ONLY when people show a lack of appreciation that puts me off and really starts to question my motivations for doing stuff like this.

Hey Joseph, keep in mind that a lot of this is due to Deathlok acting like a whiney little girl lately, and people rightfully jumping on him for it. Him PM'ing you like that is par for the course lately.

On the positive side, he's even making me look good. grin.gif

So your contest was really just a way for some long-time "Deathlok Hate" to come out. Nothing personal and I do appreciate the prize - once I get some more time tonight I'll give it shot. thumbsup2.gif

Hey Joseph, keep in mind that a lot of this is due to Deathlok acting like a whiney little girl lately, and people rightfully jumping on him for it. Him PM'ing you like that is par for the course lately.

On the positive side, he's even making me look good. grin.gif

So your contest was really just a way for some long-time "Deathlok Hate" to come out. Nothing personal and I do appreciate the prize - once I get some more time tonight I'll give it shot. thumbsup2.gif

Nothing could ever make you look good. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Your post wasn't what put me off. It was your PM. After all, I was only questioning it in my initial post because I'm trying to run this while at work, juggling a million other things. I honestly did not know for sure whether you did, and actually apologized in my post if I somehow misinterpreted it. You may have been joking in your PM, but I just didn't know how else to interpret recieving a PM from you like that, even after I still offered a prize to you.

You have to be kidding me. You didn't know how to interpret my PM. You can share my PM with the boards. I honestly doubt anybody would read anything into it.

You have to be kidding me. You didn't know how to interpret my PM. You can share my PM with the boards. I honestly doubt anybody would read anything into it.

Look, I'm going to say this one more time. I am at work, and I honestly did not want it to be a situation where I missed your response.

I've done that before, and its because I'm sometimes reviewing things in a rushed manner.

So when I see your PM:

893censored-thumb.gif

My first reaction was, did I miss deathloks response, before handing out prizes to october and joe_collector? Why else would deathlok PM me with a censored gremlin?

Don't look into it any other way dealthlok. This is what was running through my mind. I never once questioned your intentions.

Which immediately prompted me to login and ask if I somehow missed your response by mistake. The only way I could think this happened is if you edited it in later. I didn't even note the detail of you editing your post.

Rather than looking at is as questioning your character, it was genuinely nothing more than my attempt to smooth over the possibility that I overlooked your reply and answer for the contest.

Look, I'm going to say this one more time. I am at work, and I honestly did not want it to be a situation where I missed your response.

I've done that before, and its because I'm sometimes reviewing things in a rushed manner.

So when I see your PM:

893censored-thumb.gif

My first reaction was, did I miss deathloks response, before handing out prizes to october and joe_collector? Why else would deathlok PM me with a censored gremlin?

Don't look into it any other way dealthlok. This is what was running through my mind. I never once questioned your intentions.

Which immediately prompted me to login and ask if I somehow missed your response by mistake. The only way I could think this happened is if you edited it in later. I didn't even note the detail of you editing your post.

Rather than looking at is as questioning your character, it was genuinely nothing more than my attempt to smooth over the possibility that I overlooked your reply.

flowerred.gif

So when I see your PM:

893censored-thumb.gif

Rather than looking at is as questioning your character, it was genuinely nothing more than my attempt to smooth over the possibility that I overlooked your reply.

flowerred.gif

thumbsup2.gif

So when I see your PM:

893censored-thumb.gif

Rather than looking at is as questioning your character, it was genuinely nothing more than my attempt to smooth over the possibility that I overlooked your reply and answer for the contest.

Proving once again that no good deed goes unpunished. thumbsup2.gif

I didn't mislead anyone and I didn't lie.

Yes, you did.

What I do care about is people insinuating that I changed my post to attempt to win.

You edited your post in an attempt to deceive when it was clear you didn't answer correctly. That's cheating.

Hi shill-boy. hi.gif What a surprise seeing you attack me.

I didn't mislead anyone and I didn't lie.

Yes, you did.

What I do care about is people insinuating that I changed my post to attempt to win.

You edited your post in an attempt to deceive when it was clear you didn't answer correctly. That's cheating.

Hi shill-boy. hi.gif What a surprise seeing you attack me.
popcorn.gif

Girls!.....enough fighting. I used to think only women could be this catty towards each other. Arent you supposed to just grunt, scratch your nuts and peacefully chat about the "Big Game" or something?

Girls!.....enough fighting. I used to think only women could be this catty towards each other. Arent you supposed to just grunt, scratch your nuts and peacefully chat about the "Big Game" or something?

That is only on the weekends.