• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the ACTUAL grade?

This comic is actually....  

111 members have voted

1. 1. This comic is actually....

10 posts in this topic

What I like about this poll is it's so different from anything else. Grading a comic based on a sale site on e-bay, instead of actually seeing the comic. Based on the fact the seller bought 2 comics, my guess is he looked after them. Also, as a lot of e-bay sellers can't tell a NM from a VF, that's what I voted on. But, I am assuming there is a copy to sell. Kinda' a grab bag auction. You're buying it, but you won't know what you have, until you get it.

And, here's a thought. I'm sure he's keeping the better copy. After all, greggy always does. grin.gif

Risky?

I wouldn't bid on it.

Hey I know the guy that bought it, hes lives in Winnipeg. Next time I run into him I will have to ask him what he thought of the book and see If I can get him to throw a scan up. As well he will probably submit it as hes known for taking risks with unslabbed Bronze age keys.

Hey I know the guy that bought it, hes lives in Winnipeg. Next time I run into him I will have to ask him what he thought of the book and see If I can get him to throw a scan up. As well he will probably submit it as hes known for taking risks with unslabbed Bronze age keys.

Have you heard anything about the condition of that ASM 121 yet?

Have you heard anything about the condition of that ASM 121 yet?

Ill send him a email and have him tell us the grade of the book.

Davidking623