• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTS: Amazing Adult Fantasy CGC 7.0 WP

18 posts in this topic

Hey POV,

If I had any money, I'd be all over it sumo.gif Check with Rhino yet? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nope. I do not want to start checking individuals. Feels kind of weird to me to do that. Besides, I am far from a businessman and I find the selling of items rather difficult, time consuming and generally distasteful.

Hey POV,

If I had any money, I'd be all over it sumo.gif Check with Rhino yet? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nope. I do not want to start checking individuals. Feels kind of weird to me to do that. Besides, I am far from a businessman and I find the selling of items rather difficult, time consuming and generally distasteful.

Little Lord Pov in the house!!! poke2.gif

You gotta hustle and get your hands dirty if you wanna sell anything, my good man. tongue.gif

Hey POV,

Ya Michael I had a hard time selling books too until the last year or so. Still havent sold anything from my personal NFS boxes. It will get easier though - not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing. I'm fairly certain some of your books will find their way into my collection if you continue to sell. Still, if I see the EC's come out, I'm hitting ya over the head with that sitar/guitar whatchmacallit. sumo.gif

Hey POV,

You gotta hustle and get your hands dirty if you wanna sell anything, my good man. tongue.gif

Maybe I should. I bet upping the price by 20% will up thge interest by 20%! Pardon me whilist I channel Scrooge and Marley.

Hey POV,

Maybe I should. I bet upping the price by 20% will up thge interest by 20%! Pardon me whilist I channel Scrooge and Marley.

Well I agree with David foreheadslap.gif (knew I shoulda showered more today) 27_laughing.gif, you should float Steve (rhino) a PM - not sure if he needs a copy, but I can't think of a better home for this book. If he doesn't Im betting he knows someone that does.

Hey POV,

Well I agree with David foreheadslap.gif (knew I shoulda showered more today) 27_laughing.gif, you should float Steve (rhino) a PM - not sure if he needs a copy, but I can't think of a better home for this book. If he doesn't Im betting he knows someone that does.

Like me grin.gifhi.gif

Ya Michael I had a hard time selling books too until the last year or so. Still havent sold anything from my personal NFS boxes. It will get easier though - not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing. I'm fairly certain some of your books will find their way into my collection if you continue to sell. Still, if I see the EC's come out, I'm hitting ya over the head with that sitar/guitar whatchmacallit.

Well get your batting arm ready because literally every comic book, movie poster and related material I own will be up for sale. I have no problem parting with them. Just do not like the sale process. But I am steeling myself. This money is going to be used to further my involvement with the music.

Ya Michael I had a hard time selling books too until the last year or so. Still havent sold anything from my personal NFS boxes. It will get easier though - not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing. I'm fairly certain some of your books will find their way into my collection if you continue to sell. Still, if I see the EC's come out, I'm hitting ya over the head with that sitar/guitar whatchmacallit.

Well get your batting arm ready because literally every comic book, movie poster and related material I own will be up for sale. I have no problem parting with them. Just do not like the sale process. But I am steeling myself. This money is going to be used to further my involvement with the music.

It's daunting at first but you quickly adjust. It's a big job though...keeping track of who's bought what, packing, and waiting at the post office takes up more time than people expect. The secret is not to get too far ahead of yourself...

Jim

Thanks for the thoughts, guys!

Actually I have a #10 in 7.5 (although it does not have WP). So I'll pass on this -- hopefully POV got a buyer.

I have not been on the forums much in the past few months, so if anybody has any nice slabbed pre-hero, feel free to PM me, I don't mind and I rarely visit the marketplace so I've probably missed a bunch already. For a while I was periodically posting WTB high-grade pre-hero lists and didn't get any bites, so I've kind of given it up for a while.

So POV, got any other, sweet sweet pre-hero Marvel????grin.gif

This may be off topic. But.......I just wanna say.

Why buy or sell a Adult Fantasy, when you can make your own Adult Fantasy Hmm.....it's something how people are willing to buy stuff, when they can do it for free.

Lmao.

Ok. back on topic.........the title just, well it screamed out to me to say that.

Sigh, I am a lifeless loser. 27_laughing.gif

Actually I have a #10 in 7.5 (although it does not have WP). So I'll pass on this -- hopefully POV got a buyer.

Not yet. If your 7.5 an old label? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

grin.gif

Yes it is. Old label, and proud of it....

As you should be. Old label rewlz.