• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smorgasborg of High Grade Ducks

20 posts in this topic

I just listed the following high grade Uncle Scrooges on eBay:

Uncle Scrooge 42 CGC 9.4 OW

Uncle Scrooge 47 CGC 9.4 OW-W

Uncle Scrooge 48 CGC 9.4 OW-W

Uncle Scrooge 69 CGC 9.4 OW-W

Uncle Scrooge 71 CGC 9.0 W...No Reserve!

Uncle Scrooge 72 CGC 9.0 W...No Reserve!

Uncle Scrooge 73 CGC 9.0 W...No Reserve!

Uncle Scrooge 79 CGC 9.4 OW-W

Uncle Scrooge 98 CGC 9.4 W

Uncle Scrooge 99 CGC 9.2 W...No Reserve!

Bid often! Thrill bidders are welcome! grin.gif

Item location: New Jersey United States 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

They are! I keep a lot of the small-ticket books I intend to sell at my sister's place in NJ because most sales end up being to US buyers and doing overseas shipping for most of these books from HK would not be economical for the buyers. In the case of these particular books, they're all newly graded by CGC and I had CGC just ship them directly to her place.

I'll just pick up the keepers the next time I'm in NJ and bring them back to HK.

They are! I keep a lot of the small-ticket books I intend to sell at my sister's place in NJ because most sales end up being to US buyers and doing overseas shipping for most of these books from HK would not be economical for the buyers. In the case of these particular books, they're all newly graded by CGC and I had CGC just ship them directly to her place.

I'll just pick up the keepers the next time I'm in NJ and bring them back to HK.

Just poke2.gif you HG Freakazoid. From what I read above, you're selling the low grade / non-keepers and these are highest graded copies screwy.gif You need help makepoint.gif

Just poke2.gif you HG Freakazoid. From what I read above, you're selling the low grade / non-keepers and these are highest graded copies screwy.gif You need help makepoint.gif

27_laughing.gif Well, I figured others might have noticed the location as NJ, so I thought I should explain.

As for what I'm keeping and what I'm not, let's just say I'm re-prioritizing my collecting focus and letting go of the Scrooges I think I'll probably have a shot at in the future (although I'm having remorse about the US 48) and keeping only the ones that came back in a grade which might be difficult to find again. wink.gif