• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

I had a chance to go into my safety deposit box so I took a shot of my fav 5. Not the greatest quality pic but I sure enjoyed taking the pic.

Grailgroup2_zps56a9c563.jpg

Lovely books, such a shame they are locked away where you cant see them all the time.

Its probably for the best though I suppose, at least you get to visit. (worship)(worship)

Thanks guys. Yeah, I don't get to see them often which is one reason why I took the pics so I can enjoy looking at them with my kids.

The next three pic's are some of what I picked up last year.

SlabbedGroupShot_zps72834d06.jpg

RawcomicGroupShot_zps3276217b.jpg

Just wanted to point out a couple of things in the next pic. because I know everyone doesn't know pulps.

The last pulp on the bottom right is the very 1st published work of Robert E. Howard. The second pulp from the left on the very bottom is the 1st app. of Conan by R.E.H.

PulpGroupShot_zps556970a5.jpg

Edited by Comics-n-ERB

The next three pic's are some of what I picked up last year.

SlabbedGroupShot_zps72834d06.jpg

RawcomicGroupShot_zps3276217b.jpg

Just wanted to point out a couple of things in the next pic. because I know everyone doesn't know pulps.

The last pulp on the bottom right is the very 1st published work of Robert E. Howard. The second pulp from the left on the very bottom is the 1st app. of Conan by R.E.H.

PulpGroupShot_zps556970a5.jpg

Nice stuff, Bubba!

:headbang: