• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VERY nice Batman 227 for sale...

39 posts in this topic

havent gotten back from the left coast yet.

should be able to get it out to you on Thursday.

Got any Adventure Spectre covers?

I had three in the listings I put up. Didn't you see them? screwy.gif

I have another 431 (first Spectre on that title) that I can part with. PM me if you want it.

How about my book? poke2.gif

I was wondering when you would show up! Christo_pull_hair.gif

Yours goes out tomorrow. sumo.gif

acclaim.gif

No rush, just getting a poke in... tongue.gif

So what's the top bid at now, anyway?

$30 plus shipping, but this isn't an auction.

I knew that, i just wanted to know if anybody had actually offered anything reasonable on this purdy fella. makepoint.gif

I knew that, i just wanted to know if anybody had actually offered anything reasonable on this purdy fella. makepoint.gif

Nope, not yet. frown.gif I do have someone who will probably take it for $45 down the line if it doesn't sell here. At least someone recognizes quality.

Nope, not yet. frown.gif I do have someone who will probably take it for $45 down the line if it doesn't sell here. At least someone recognizes quality.

cool.gif

cool.gif

You want it? It would be a nice upgrade on the POS 227 I sold you awhile back. poke2.gif

cool.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

cool.gif

You want it? It would be a nice upgrade on the POS 227 I sold you awhile back. poke2.gif

Perhaps.....I will mull it over 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'll check for you when i get home in a few hrs and scan it. Rest is up to you.

Haven't looked at it in years. If memory is correct it's in the VFN area if it wasn't for some Marvel chipping. Time blurs these things so i will let you know.