• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

9.4 Green Lantern #12

9 posts in this topic

I know this is a bad time to ask this question after winning the auction but does anyone know anything about this seller? I just recieved a PM from a board member saying that someone claiming to be the seller just offered him the comic. I find this weird since I paid via pay-pal last night. Any help would be appreciated.

Eric

I know this is a bad time to ask this question after winning the auction but does anyone know anything about this seller? I just recieved a PM from a board member saying that someone claiming to be the seller just offered him the comic. I find this weird since I paid via pay-pal last night. Any help would be appreciated.

Eric

I think just about every auction that finishes over $1000 these days generates bogus 2nd chance offers to the underbidders from scammers. The seller has nothing to do with these. However, I agree with FK that you should shoot the guy an email and just doublecheck. I have to admit I am not familiar with the seller, though.

Everything thing is good. The seller emailed me back and confirmed they recieved my payment and that the book was going out today. He also said that he didn't send any second chance emails so beware of scammers.

I expected that one to go for at least 2k.Fantastic deal.I know this is a bit off topic but would you consider letting us know which GL you got for Valentine's day?GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

I expected that one to go for at least 2k.Fantastic deal.I know this is a bit off topic but would you consider letting us know which GL you got for Valentine's day?GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

Yeah Meredith got me a copy of Green Lantern #26 plus an Issue of JLA in the 100s that escapes me at the moment. I really enjoyed the story in the GL comic. She got it because it was a GL Vs Star Saphire story and somone suggested I would appreciate that for Valentines day.