• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale Galleries added to CAF

15 posts in this topic

I've decided to toss some stuff up FS on my CAF gallery. There's a FS gallery for modern, one for bronze age horror and one for bronze war books. I have more to post to the two bronze age galleries, so keep checking.

Linky

I drool over that Walking Dead page

it is just amazing

Thanks man! I was really surprised that the page was still available when I contacted Tony. I loved the whole Zombies vs. Rick & Horse sequence.

I'm still ticked at myself for passing on the cover to issue 17 for $600. Oh well.

bumpit.gif

The McFarlane and Portacio pages are sold.

893whatthe.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Nice work! So, what are you buying? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It's a secret blush.gif

Oh and by the way - Sandman sketch sold to Timulty, 2 Preacher pages sold to a board memeber (3 guesses who)

Thanks all!

Oh and by the way - 2 Preacher pages sold to a board memeber (3 guesses who)

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks for selling me pages #142 & 143 in my PREACHER collection cloud9.gif

Hope you have better luck winning your auction tongue.gif

Are you now attempting to buy back all the stuff you sold to finance the piece you didn't win? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifpoke2.gif

Are you now attempting to buy back all the stuff you sold to finance the piece you didn't win? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifpoke2.gif

No, the PREACHER pages I have never went on the auction block.

I did part with my only 2 SANDMAN pages, however. They went to a guy as adamant about collecting those as I am with the Preacher stuff insane.gif

No, the PREACHER pages I have never went on the auction block.

I did part with my only 2 SANDMAN pages, however. They went to a guy as adamant about collecting those as I am with the Preacher stuff insane.gif

Everyones a winner then. thumbsup2.gif