• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All-American #16 and Tec #27 on eBay!!!

105 posts in this topic

The Chicago forum dinners have been the highlight of the convention season for the past two years. Spectacular, great fun. I vote that Alan does it always. hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

You can vote all you want ... I'm retired. Three fantastic dinners in a row is more than enough for me ....

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Well, somebody will have to do it. I volunteer to help, but not being local except for two weeks a year, I'd need somebody there to work with.

Not really. I've set up everything by phone the past three years. Reserving the room and getting the menu set is nothing ....

It's all the behind the scenes work getting people there, keeping track of who's coming, who's paid, etc. that's tiring as sin .... frown.gif

Yep. Christo_pull_hair.gif

The Chicago forum dinners have been the highlight of the convention season for the past two years. Spectacular, great fun. I vote that Alan does it always. hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

You can vote all you want ... I'm retired. Three fantastic dinners in a row is more than enough for me ....

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Well, somebody will have to do it. I volunteer to help, but not being local except for two weeks a year, I'd need somebody there to work with.

Not really. I've set up everything by phone the past three years. Reserving the room and getting the menu set is nothing ....

It's all the behind the scenes work getting people there, keeping track of who's coming, who's paid, etc. that's tiring as sin .... frown.gif

Yep. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Could we all stop pretending that anyone really cares about the Chicago dinner, and start talking about something important, like who's going to put the SD dinner together? poke2.gif

I heard some dude from Hong Kong was organizing the SD dinner.

Don't think I'vet forgotten your very generous offer to host a BBQ at your place this year! poke2.gif

Not sure how that's gonna work. I live 90 minutes north, and i'll be in SD the whole weekend!