• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are all the Marvel Zombies appearances???

24 posts in this topic

I haven't read any of them yet but I'm trying to get them all. The only place I can find a first print of #1 wants $40 for it! Is it really worth that much already? That seems a little high.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmakaveli_7dtQQhtZ-1

Just over 10 bucks here! laugh.gif

I'm surprised. I've been seeing $40-$60 for the 1st print. But I have seen the same price for a whole set so I'd go for that instead. I got my 1st print for $10 just after it came out and the others at cover price. I think this one will be hot for at least the next year and prices will probably start rising after #5 is done and out.

I'm so into this book I'm collecting all the covers, something I've never done. Don't forget there was also the "variant edition" of UFF 21.

Which - for the purposes of edification - was a 1:1 variant with the regular cover.

And was a really stupid cover on top of that.

Yes... even tho' it had more to do with the story, I thought the variant was too goofy for words.

Of course, I thought I'd never pick up an Ultimate U book. When I did, I go for the iconic, non-story cover... tonofbricks.gif