• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are all the Marvel Zombies appearances???

24 posts in this topic

Hello All

I've done somthing that I haven't done in about 10 years, I read a set of modern comics.

I was checking out the boards and there was a buzz about Issue #3 of Marvel Zombies, So naturally I picked up the first 3 issues. I have since bought the 4th issue and Ultimate Fantastic Four #21-23. Now are there any more issues that have Marvel Zombies in them? I love the series and would like have every Apperance. thanks Lawrence

Hello All

I've done somthing that I haven't done in about 10 years, I read a set of modern comics.

I was checking out the boards and there was a buzz about Issue #3 of Marvel Zombies, So naturally I picked up the first 3 issues. I have since bought the 4th issue and Ultimate Fantastic Four #21-23. Now are there any more issues that have Marvel Zombies in them? I love the series and would like have every Apperance. thanks Lawrence

You have mentioned every appearance.

With one note. The Zombie versions of the Fantastic Four ended up back to Earth in Ult FF 23, so they make the occasional appearance in the book as they are confined in the Baxter building. Something is building there storywise, but as far as I've read it hasn't yet come to fruition.

I'll wait and see how things turn out when the zombie FF break free (as I enjoyed the 21-23 way more than the Zombies mini).

However, I am a bit concerned that the zombie FF will be the Frightful Four of the Ultimate U. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

On the other hand, I am intrigued by how the final issue of the mini ties back into the Ultimate U happenings. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Like I said I haven't read any new books in years. But I love these!!

Was that the begining of MZ #5 on newsarama?

Yeap, looks like it. I've got #4 where Galactus shows up and it doesn't seem familiar. Oh, just went on Diamond and pre-ordered #5 and the reprint of #3 and #4. Also the 3rd print of #1. I picked up a couple of extras if anyone is interested. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm so into this book I'm collecting all the covers, something I've never done. Don't forget there was also the "variant edition" of UFF 21.

Which - for the purposes of edification - was a 1:1 variant with the regular cover.

I read them the other day as well. I think this is some of the best stuff in a long time from Marvel. The part where Pym is keeping Black Panther for food is incredibly sick! This is the first time in a long time that I am impatient about a book to see what happens next! Issue 5 should be off the hook! I cant wait to see what happens to Galactus!

I'm so into this book I'm collecting all the covers, something I've never done. Don't forget there was also the "variant edition" of UFF 21.

Which - for the purposes of edification - was a 1:1 variant with the regular cover.

And was a really stupid cover on top of that.