• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Still looking for EC reprints sets or lots

9 posts in this topic

frustrated.gif

I'm still looking to buy complete sets OR any multi issue collections/lots of the 32 page EC comic reprints.

Aces High, Crime Patrol, Crime Suspenstories, Extra, Frontline Combat, Haunt of Fear, Impact, MD, Panic, Piracy, Psychoanalysis, Shock Suspenstories, Tales from the Crypt, Two-Fisted Tales, Valor, Vault of Horror, War Against Crime, Weird Fantasy, Weird Science, Weird Science-Fantasy/Incredible Science Fiction.

PM condition and price shipped to 55117

Thanks thumbsup2.gif

My LCS has a ton of these.

Are you willing to pay full retail?

I can cherry pick the NM ones. wink.gif

He has muti-copies of many issues, but not full runs though. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The 70s BW ones or the 80s?

I've got tons of them both but not complete sets.

The ones at my LCS look newer. confused-smiley-013.gif

The 70s BW ones or the 80s?

I've got tons of them both but not complete sets.

Right now I'm only interested in the 32 Page Russ Cochran color reprints from the ~90's.

NOT the 64 page or the Gladstone ones.

HOF08.jpg

My LCS has a ton of these.

Are you willing to pay full retail?

I can cherry pick the NM ones. wink.gif

He has muti-copies of many issues, but not full runs though. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Like everyone else who collects comics I don't want to pay much but want them to be mint 27_laughing.gif

When you say full retail do you me cover price?

Since I'm just getting started on these reprints I need almost all of the issues. So I'm hoping to buy some bulk lots at around 50% of the cover prices. I want to collect a reader and a high grade copy of each.