• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's buying?

5 posts in this topic

Almost every dealer seems to have the same old "Let me know what you have and I'll try to lowball you, but I only want premium NM Bronze and earlier books." Bah.

However, I have been getting rid of some of my low-demand and low-dollar books though LoneStar/MyComicShop lately and found their automated buying system really easy to use. Tens of thousands of books, including lots of Copper, Moderns and Indy books. Great place to get rid of Image drek and make a little coin. thumbsup2.gif

Was just wondering if anybody else knows of other dealers with this type of setup. I know that Mile High used to have something similar, but that seems to have gone away a few months ago. Any help here?

Yeah, they pay a portion of shipping. Of course it is a much larger portion for me (costs me $12.73 to send them a longbox). They pay something like 1.5 cents shipping for every book under $4 in value, and it goes up from there. I think all the shipping rebate rates are posted at their website.