• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High-grade Wolverine Nabisco, Bone Claws

11 posts in this topic

I'm selling off some of my best Wolverine books on eBay including:

Wolverine 145 Nabisco variant CGC 9.6

Wolverine 145 Bone Claws variant CGC 9.6

Wolverine 1 (1988) CGC 9.8 SOLD!

Wolverine 145 chrome DF variant CGC 9.8

Hulk 181 Ace Edition CGC 10.0

Check out the Bone Claws variant if you've never seen one before.

I have the top Wolverine miniseries on the Registry too if anyone wants to pm me an offer for the whole set.

1 CGC 9.9

2 CGC 9.8

3 CGC 9.8

4 CGC 9.9

All books have white pages.

Check out my auctions at:

Steve's Wolverine eBay auctions

I plan to follow up next week with X-Men books and then some Spideys after that. All high-grade including 9.9s and 10.0s, mostly modern, lots of variants.

You guys are killing me. smile.gif You don't like my artistic high-point of view photographic style?

I was trying to avoid the flash glare on the CGC case. Next batch I will try straight-on but further back and use the zoom.

I do have high-resolution scans that I can send to anyone who wants but they are too big for eBay.

those are some sweet books, when you edit the pictures, look for that rotate 90 degrees, so they will be right side up

Thanks for the tip. I was able to go in and rotate the pictures on all except one.

Wolverine 145 chrome DF variant CGC 9.8 SOLD!

Another book sold. smile.gif

I will post the next batch of X-Men books on Friday. The plan is for bigger pictures that are vertically positioned!

FYI, here is the list of upcoming books. PM me if you want to make a pre-listing offer.

X-Men 94 (1975) CGC 8.5 (white pages)

X-Men 1 Deluxe cover CGC 9.9

X-Men 1 Wolverine cover CGC 9.9

X-Men 1 Storm cover CGC 9.9

X-Men: Omega gold variant CGC 9.8

Uncanny X-Men 381 chrome DF variant CGC 9.8

X-Men 62 variant cover CGC 9.8

X-Men 80 DF variant CGC 9.8

Uncanny X-Men 282 1st Bishop CGC 9.8

Uncanny X-Men 376 Apocalypse CGC 9.8

X-Men 100 Lu variant CGC 9.8

Uncanny X-Men 172 Wolverine engaged CGC 9.8 (white pages)

Uncanny X-Men 175 CGC 9.8 (white pages)

Uncanny X-Men 394 Wolverine/Jean kiss cover CGC 9.8

X-Men 94 Ace variant CGC 9.8

All the books have white pages.

I do have high-resolution scans that I can send to anyone who wants but they are too big for eBay.

Just a tip: What I do for my auctions is use their picture lister for the free, small picture, then have imageshack.us host my larger pictures, which is also free. They host the picture, you get a URL that you can plug into the item description, the potential buyer can click on the thumbnail that is provided, then they get to see a larger picture...and it's all free!!

bumpit.gif

Ending tonight.

Thanks!

Steve

Check out my auctions at:

Steve's eBay auctions

I also have listed some X-Men books and plan to post some Spideys next. All high-grade including 9.9s and 10.0s, mostly modern, lots of variants.