• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comicdeys BIN (with something for everyone)

338 posts in this topic

You guys are having all the fun..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifyay.gif

Post a takeit.gif first and the book is yours. I'll ship for free in the U.S. for combined purchases of $100 or more and I"ll discount international shipping accordingly. I'm going to go to the post office once a week for this and ship items via priority for $4.05 (up to four books in a priority mailer) or 8.10 (for a priority box). International shipping will be at cost...which is always a surprise to me.

PM me if you want to see specific types of books or titles and general grade range.

I've been screaming busy with work, and I've finally found a few minutes to start listing up some BIN books on the boards. Hopefully there will be something for everyone and the prices will be right. I'm grading these hard, so expect to get the grade or better, but of course if you're not happy, then I accept returns or will make it right either way.

I'm planning on posting books whenever I can grab a spare moment and they will include the full gamut of grades and ages. I'll be posting some bronze, silver, golden and more modern items. I may even post some esoteric items as I come across them. Assume that I'll be posting most items in the evening when most of you should be sleeping.

I still owe a few board members a list from specific titles, so I won't be posting any of those books until I get the lists out.

Thanks for looking......

JIM 83 Golden Record Reprint

Forum Graded 7.0-8.0 depending on how you see the single flaw of the bottom right corner.

Sharp book any way you look at it.

$50 1156294-%2450JIM83GRR7.0%2B.JPG1156294-JIM83ReprintBack.JPG

1156294-JIM83ReprintBack.JPG.94d96ed486a69238ecc67ad606e0b3ba.JPG