• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paying cash for CGC 9.8 ASM... apply within :)

27 posts in this topic

Hello all,

It seemed to work well for me last time, so I figured I'd try it again: I am looking to purchase top graded CGC copies of ASM. I pay CASH and have references if needed. I DO NOT like to have the kudos left for me for these transactions so don't bother looking smile.gif I like to keep my transactions private. As far as I am concerned, it's no-ones business what I am buying and how much I am paying. If you're cool with this, then get a hold of me!

What I am looking for right now are issues below #300 and need to be 9.8's. If not a 9.8 then the top census grade smile.gif. If you have what I am looking for and want to sell, please get in contact with me via a PM.

John thumbsup2.gif

Well we all know what you are buying because of this thread.

Thanks for the obsevation...

I believe I said "what" and "how much". Have you got any that you are looking to move? confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't want to sound secretive or like I have a hidden agenda. I just don't believe that everyone on here needs to know what I pay and own!

Simple...

Thanks again thumbsup2.gif

John

I believe I said "what" and "how much". Have you got any that you are looking to move? confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't want to sound secretive or like I have a hidden agenda. I just don't believe that everyone on here needs to know what I pay and own!

Simple...

John

I was only trying to be a smart-. sorry.gif No I don't have any.

Simple...

John

sleeping.gif

Simple...

John

sleeping.gif

Thanks for the bump and solid contribution.

Carry on...

John thumbsup2.gif

Slabbed only...or potential raw candidates?

Slabbed only...

PM me in about a month. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Sounds good smile.gif

How about you fire an email or PM off to me when you get them back confused-smiley-013.gif

I'll still be interested

takeit.gif

Simple...

John

sleeping.gif

Carry on...

John thumbsup2.gif

893blahblah.gif

Simple...

John

sleeping.gif

Carry on...

John thumbsup2.gif

893blahblah.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gif

Simple...

John

sleeping.gif

Carry on...

John thumbsup2.gif

893blahblah.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifyay.gif

What IS with the secrecy? Why does it matter if people know what you're paying or know what you own? Does it make any difference in your life? Are you trying to buy up the highest grade of every ASM book out there, so that you'll hold some sort of... Spidey-monopoly one day?

confused-smiley-013.gif