• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: CAP 156 & 157

16 posts in this topic

Cap #156: 8.5, only due to thumb crease upper right. That's not color touch on the spine, I hope?

Cap #157: 7.5, nice book with just a bit too much wear top & right edge.

P.S. You got anything earlier?

I'm actually just starting to re-build the Cap collection I used to have. Can't remember how I got stripped of it in the 1st place, but those were my favourite books aside from FF when I was young.

As I build up some "fun money" again, I'd like to start putting the run together again myself. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I'm actually just starting to re-build the Cap collection I used to have. Can't remember how I got stripped of it in the 1st place, but those were my favourite books aside from FF when I was young.

1st meltdown perhaps? confused-smiley-013.gif

That's not color touch on the spine, I hope?

893whatthe.gif

Made me take a closer look. No color touch. cloud9.gif

27_laughing.gif Another imaginary defect I've spotted for you! You can thank me later. thumbsup2.gif

I'd hardly call that a meltdown. screwy.gif

Why don't you go [embarrassing lack of self control] yourself? How about that? confused-smiley-013.gif

Why don't you go [embarrassing lack of self control] yourself? How about that? confused-smiley-013.gif

I'd say 9.6/9.8

27_laughing.gif