• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More "STUFF" From The Crazy Greek Man

149 posts in this topic

For anyone that has bought from these BIN books only,

All the unsold stragglers, you can take 50% off any book or sets.

So if we havent bought anything yet, it is all still full price?

All yours also

yay.gif

C'mon people, dont make me lug them back home and file them, or trash them 893whatthe.gif,

Offers gladly accepted for the unsold books.

Detective Comics #434 : VF-

BIN : $7.00

th_deco434.jpg

takeit.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif This is a very odd purchase for you. confused-smiley-013.gif

Im getting into DC a little. Dipping my toes in a couple of different titles just to see what I like.

So far i like:

Green Lantern

Batman

Brave and Bold

I bought a few JLA's off of Rocketeer but havent gotten around to reading them yet.

Dude, feel free to PM me an offer on books that you want, I am all ears and dont bite shy.gif

Did you get my offer last week? No reply I figured that you didn't like the offer. confused-smiley-013.gif

Dude, feel free to PM me an offer on books that you want, I am all ears and dont bite shy.gif

Did you get my offer last week? No reply I figured that you didn't like the offer. confused-smiley-013.gif

I dont remember, I had more then a few PMs and might have missed responding to a few, shoot it again hi.gif