• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DAVID FINCH & CHARLIE HUSTON IN-STORE SIGNING @ 1,000,000 COMIX TORONTO MAY 13

106 posts in this topic

"Schoolgirl" 27_laughing.gif

The shots just keep coming, you know that date. Stop bringing it up everybody makes mistakes blush.gif

Not you. You're a superstar!! 27_laughing.gif

All right!!! You were right, that's what happens when you rush.

For you trink31.gif & trink36.gif For all your help and support.

I have received a few pm’s asking about sketches and commissions.

There will be an announcement shortly. I am working on it as we speak, you will not be disappointed.

This will please forum members who do not live in Toronto, as I am working to make it available to all.

Thanks for the interest and feel free to pm me any other questions you may have.

That's good to hear. Would love to get another sketch from David Finch, if it's possible.

I almost got a sketch from Finch in NY, but some guy budded in front of me and got the last sketch he was doing. tonofbricks.gif

Who would do such a thing angel.gif

That's good to hear. Would love to get another sketch from David Finch, if it's possible.

I almost got a sketch from Finch in NY, but some guy budded in front of me and got the last sketch he was doing. tonofbricks.gif

hi.gif

I have no idea. 27_laughing.gif

I have no idea. 27_laughing.gif

I thanked you Alex, I needed to talk to him and get some info from him.

I'll make it up to you. thumbsup2.gif