• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DAVID FINCH & CHARLIE HUSTON IN-STORE SIGNING @ 1,000,000 COMIX TORONTO MAY 13

106 posts in this topic

what Kinds of sketches will he be doing for winners?

David Finch has agreed to sketch for the three lucky winners of the local sketch raffle for 10 minutes each.

Your choice on what you would like him to sketch, and what you would like him to sketch on.

p.s

I hope you guys have purchased your copy of Moon Knight #1 at the participating stores and asked for a ticket.

Word is that they are going fast!!!!!!!!!!

headbang.gif

I got my ticket!!!! YEAH!!! Maybe, now I wont do the signing the week before... smile.gif

Not funny mad.gifflamed.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

He's joking Ares.

But its not a funny one.

I make lost of bad jokes so I know them.

Ask alex

I got my ticket!!!! YEAH!!! Maybe, now I wont do the signing the week before... smile.gif

Not funny mad.gifflamed.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

He's joking Ares.

But its not a funny one.

I make lost of bad jokes so I know them.

Ask alex

He was joking guys.

RELAX

Not many tickets left guys. frown.gif

But still a few. Go get them 893applaud-thumb.gif

hey guys

the response for the in store signing has been great.

we only have a handful of tickets left so don't wait they'll be gone.

had a oppertunity to see some pages from number 2 it looks awesome, way better than number 1.

check out moon knight 1 on sale now.

chris 893applaud-thumb.gif

The interest in this event continues to grow. And it’s now less than 2 weeks away!!!!!

A very small amount of tickets are still kicking around. Or they may be all gone.

And don’t forget to get your raffle tickets for sketches!!!!

Sketch raffle info

893whatthe.gifnews.gif893whatthe.gifnews.gif

finalposter.jpg

news.gif

hey everyone

tickets are sold out.

standby tickets will be available only.

a special thanks for all the guys that picked up tickets and are participating in the sketch raffel.

also all the guys that have put thier efforts in making this a great event.

it's going to be a great turnout.

chris

1000 000 comix thumbsup2.gif

The Moon Knight signing is literally upon us. This is a cool event for the comicbook collectors in the city of Toronto and for our hobby in general. Comicfreak has communicated with both Charlie and David and both are very excited about the signing. For those planning to come out, here's hoping that the weather is somewhat agreeable and not like it was this past Thursday.

Tickets for the charity raffle (David's sketch of Moon Knight vs. Wolverine) are still for sale and will be up until 9AM EST on May 13th. Remember folks, David's donating his time and energy, and all the proceeds (minus what PayPal takes away) will be going directly to ACTOR. It's for a worthwhile cause. David will be working on the sketch after his arrival in Toronto.

Just a reminder that any ticket purchases post 9AM on May 13th will be refunded to the buyer as the ticket purchases will not be processed in time to be included in the raffle draw.

To everyone that has participated, thank you and good luck.

Congratulations to the winner of the David Finch Charity auction raffle. Below is Dave's Moon Knight vs. Wolverine. The winning ticket number can be found HERE .

MKvsWolv-Finch.jpg

Thank you to everyone that attended the signing this past Saturday. 893applaud-thumb.gif

A big thank you to David Finch & Charlie Huston. thumbsup2.gif

Who both took time out their very busy schedules to drive/fly up to Toronto to hang out a bit and a sign/sketch for 4 hours +.

Three lucky winners won sketches by Dave:

sketches.jpg

Thank you to Chris (1,000,000 Comixs) & Tim (mitol) for their friendship, support and OUTSTANDING team-work.

(l-r) Chris, Dave, Tim, Tiz & Charlie.

finchhustonsigning016.jpg

The staff at 1,000,000 Comix. The stores that participated in advertising for the signing.

The entire Giancoulas family, Spencer Beck, Paul Litch, Harshen Patel, Gemma Adel (and the rest of the staff at CGC).

And everyone else who chipped in to make this a fun and very successful in-store signing. (AG,KB,SD,JC)

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Comicfreak/Tiz