• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

stckwzrd1@aol.com = a crack addict?

113 posts in this topic

stckwzrd1,

Two simple questions:

1) WHY auction an ungraded item pictured in a CGC shell?

2) Do you truly believe the DD above is a NM/MT 9.8?

Snizzenfixit: I have to disagree. A buyer's responsibility in a transaction does not begin and end with sending payment. That implies that the buyer does not need to treat the seller with respect, and occassionally this is the case once feedback is left for the buyer. If the seller leaves feedback for the buyer right away, unscrupulous buyers have been known to occassionally hold the seller "hostage" with feedback, suggesting unreasonable discounts under the threat of a neg, trying to suddenly negotiate their price, etc, etc...now granted, this is a somewhat rare occurrence.

Feedback should be a reflection of the transaction as a whole, and if a buyer sends payment, waits for a positive comment, and then makes unreasonable demands, then they themselves do not deserve a positive remark. In addition, if a buyer knows that feedback has not yet been left for them, it could tend to give them pause before their actions...it can simply be a check for good behavior on both sides of the transaction. Now granted, there are sellers out there that withhold feedback for the reasons you have mentioned (and this is disappointing and poor business practice to be sure), but please realize that this is the exception and certainly not the rule, and more often it is just so the seller has equal footing in the transaction with the buyer.

Phil: Did you see this part of my post?"Now granted, there are sellers out there that withhold feedback for the reasons you have mentioned (and this is disappointing and poor business practice to be sure)"

I am willing to accept that it does happen if you are willing to accept that this is not always the case, and that it can go the other way too...

CI: Sorry to hit an old nerve...please realize I am new to these boards, and so I don't know what has been hashed and rehashed...I am now dropping the subject...*thud* wink.gif

Don't worry about CI, talk about whatever you want to talk about. He's not one that can come down on anyone for bringing up dead topics or repeating things over and over and over and over and over...... smile.gif

I am willing to accept that it does happen if you are willing to accept that this is not always the case, and that it can go the other way too...

It can ALWAYS go the other way. insufficiently_thoughtful_persons can leave Neg feedback anytime. Regardless of whether you wait or not. The only way to prevent it is to leave your feedback only after the other party leaves theirs. This would be just another form of feedback hostage. The seller should leave their feedback first ... Period. It should be left upon reciept of payment ... Period. If a seller does not leave feedback for me within whatever I consider a reasonable time, then I will not leave feedback for them ... Ever. If a seller does not leave feedback for me in what I consider a reasonable time, I will not bid on future auctions from that seller ... Period. I realize that this somewhat limits my purchasing power over time, but I don't really care. The principle is more important to me.

Phil

YEAH SCOTTISH...CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW??? ooo.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifconfused.gifsmile.gifblush.giflaugh.gifwink.giftongue.gifgrin.gifsmirk.gifshocked.gifmad.gifcrazy.gifcool.gifooo.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifconfused.gifsmile.gifblush.giflaugh.gifwink.giftongue.gifgrin.gifsmirk.gifshocked.gifmad.gifcrazy.gifcool.gifooo.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifconfused.gifsmile.gifblush.giflaugh.gifwink.giftongue.gifgrin.gifsmirk.gifshocked.gifmad.gifcrazy.gifcool.gifooo.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifconfused.gifsmile.gifblush.giflaugh.gifwink.giftongue.gifgrin.gifsmirk.gifshocked.gifmad.gifcrazy.gifcool.gif CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW??? ooo.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifconfused.gifsmile.gifblush.giflaugh.gifwink.giftongue.gifgrin.gifsmirk.gifshocked.gifmad.gifcrazy.gifcool.gifooo.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifconfused.gifsmile.gifblush.giflaugh.gifwink.giftongue.gifgrin.gifsmirk.gifshocked.gifmad.gifcrazy.gifcool.gifooo.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifconfused.gifsmile.gifblush.giflaugh.gifwink.giftongue.gifgrin.gifsmirk.gifshocked.gifmad.gifcrazy.gifcool.gifooo.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifconfused.gifsmile.gifblush.giflaugh.gifwink.giftongue.gifgrin.gifsmirk.gifshocked.gifmad.gifcrazy.gifcool.gif CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW??? ooo.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifconfused.gifsmile.gifblush.giflaugh.gifwink.giftongue.gifgrin.gifsmirk.gifshocked.gifmad.gifcrazy.gifcool.gifooo.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifconfused.gifsmile.gifblush.giflaugh.gifwink.giftongue.gifgrin.gifsmirk.gifshocked.gifmad.gifcrazy.gifcool.gifooo.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifconfused.gifsmile.gifblush.giflaugh.gifwink.giftongue.gifgrin.gifsmirk.gifshocked.gifmad.gifcrazy.gifcool.gifooo.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifconfused.gifsmile.gifblush.giflaugh.gifwink.giftongue.gifgrin.gifsmirk.gifshocked.gifmad.gifcrazy.gifcool.gif CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW??? ooo.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifconfused.gifsmile.gifblush.giflaugh.gifwink.giftongue.gifgrin.gifsmirk.gifshocked.gifmad.gifcrazy.gifcool.gifooo.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifconfused.gifsmile.gifblush.giflaugh.gifwink.giftongue.gifgrin.gifsmirk.gifshocked.gifmad.gifcrazy.gifcool.gifooo.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifconfused.gifsmile.gifblush.giflaugh.gifwink.giftongue.gifgrin.gifsmirk.gifshocked.gifmad.gifcrazy.gifcool.gifooo.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifconfused.gifsmile.gifblush.giflaugh.gifwink.giftongue.gifgrin.gifsmirk.gifshocked.gifmad.gifcrazy.gifcool.gif

Scottish - on a side note and in a feeble attempt to hijack this thread - I wheeled and dealed for a nice FN/VF??? copy of Hulk 181 this past Sunday. I need your blessing and it's off to CGC it goes.

I've come to see you now as the CGC Patron Saint of Hulk 181s (or lost causes..but that's neither here nor there wink.gif )