• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preordering New Comics 35% Off, Free Ship in USA, Free Bags/Boards

22 posts in this topic

Curious, Russ, will you be adding any sort of subscription feature? I have no interest, not right now, in taking business away from my shop, but if I wanted to test out what it is you are offering, I'd love to just permanently sign up for brand new titles as they come out. You know, rather than having to check in and order again and again. That's what I like about my pull list. Stuff is just there without my asking for it.

And is the free shipping at a certain $$$ level?

Curious, Russ, will you be adding any sort of subscription feature? I have no interest, not right now, in taking business away from my shop, but if I wanted to test out what it is you are offering, I'd love to just permanently sign up for brand new titles as they come out. You know, rather than having to check in and order again and again. That's what I like about my pull list. Stuff is just there without my asking for it.

And is the free shipping at a certain $$$ level?

I am not sure on the subscription because that is what makes things so complicated at least to me. There will always be titles someone wants but doesn't put on their list so at least for the time being we are going to give this a try.

When the need arises we will have it. Sort of like our server crash and what not.

Russ...be ready to tackle "the new comic isn't MINT crowd" when they receive their orders... makepoint.gif

Jim

I am sure this will happen however I find that most damage from new comics comes from customers at the LCS reading and bending them.

I used to check in new comics for a local shop here around 6 years ago. Coming out of the box they were all clean and very sharp. By the end of that day I would say at least 50% of them were junked because of customers hands.

so if you're just starting this subsription service, what have you been doing with the new releases all this time since i've noticed them for sale on you site?