• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All is Well on the CGC Boards...

69 posts in this topic

By the way....MK.....here are a couple of recommended titles. See. I don't forget.

Much.

Chasing the Devil : My Twenty-Year Quest to Capture the Green River Killer by Sheriff David Reichert (better than Rice's book)

Portrait Of A Killer: Jack The Ripper -- Case Closed (Berkley True Crime) (Paperback)

by Patricia Cornwell

From Hell - Alan Moore, Eddie Campbell ( fukin brilliant )

Serial Killers (Paperback)

by Joel Norris ( a simple looking book, but pretty creepy when you get into it)

Red

I just felt a chill go up my spine. And it wasn't a good one. foreheadslap.gif
Gas? confused-smiley-013.gif

Clearly you have no idea how old Red is. He's coal-powered.

Coal? No way.....I've paddled throught the tar pits, sucka!

By the way....MK.....here are a couple of recommended titles. See. I don't forget.

Much.

Chasing the Devil : My Twenty-Year Quest to Capture the Green River Killer by Sheriff David Reichert (better than Rice's book)

Red

I read this quick and thought it was a joke title for the book about your quest ti complete the GR collection!

I am an omnivore. Sue me. acclaim.gif

I'm omnipotent. Worship me. hail.gif

uh....the doctor's report said 'impotent' not 'omnipotent'.

might want to read that again.

I didn't have the heart to tell him. confused-smiley-013.gif

I was joking.

Read the thread. It kind of petered out. Doug came on, gave his explanation of events....was cross-examined, replied to that and I guess it was left to each individual boardie to either buy the story, not buy the story or decide it was an isolated incident either way and not that important, since a pattern of behavior was never established.

Yeahbut, Doug said he was going to post an Amex receipt or something, right? Or at least post confirmation from CGC on the date of submission? Are you saying that never happened?

Forget about Schmell already. If it has to do with comics than bring it up. What happens in his personal life is his own business.

The unresolved (?) controversy surrounding the Trim JIM 92 has a direct bearing on the comic hobby.

Instead of posting here why dont you just call him yourself and ask him?

Then you could post what you find out.

if you have the time to sit here and post than you surely have the time to take 5 minutes and call him.

Here is all of his contact info for you to choose which method of contact is good for you. After you find out post it here so we all know what he says.

popcorn.gif

Doug Schmell

Pedigree Comics, Inc.

12541 Equine Lane

Wellington, FL. 33414

Phone:

TOLL FREE: (877) 6-COMICS (626-6427) 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. EST

MOBILE PHONE & after 10:00 p.m.: (561) 596-9111

FAX LINE: (561) 422-1120

Email:

DougSchmell@pedigreecomics.com

Talking to Mr Schmell would not address the issue.

The issue was that Mr Schmell on these very public boards hung his whole explanation on a time-line that allegedly proved he re-subbed the Trim JIM without knowledge, rather than because of the knowledge.

Mr Schmell stated quite publicly that he would prove his version of events by posting on these very boards his Amex receipt, to verify his time-line.

Mr Schmell did not do what he said he would.

Now, explain to me how any one person calling Mr Schmell to shoot the sh!te would resolve this matter?

And it very much is 'related to comics' for, when last I looked, Mr Schmell was continuing to run his web-site, populated by very highly priced, but strangely flat, funny books, their previous history unknown (unless you have a little chat with him...and of course, he tells the truth).

So, yeah....I think that this remains an important question.

I was joking.

Read the thread. It kind of petered out. Doug came on, gave his explanation of events....was cross-examined, replied to that and I guess it was left to each individual boardie to either buy the story, not buy the story or decide it was an isolated incident either way and not that important, since a pattern of behavior was never established.

Yeahbut, Doug said he was going to post an Amex receipt or something, right? Or at least post confirmation from CGC on the date of submission? Are you saying that never happened?

Forget about Schmell already. If it has to do with comics than bring it up. What happens in his personal life is his own business.

The unresolved (?) controversy surrounding the Trim JIM 92 has a direct bearing on the comic hobby.

Instead of posting here why dont you just call him yourself and ask him?

Then you could post what you find out.

if you have the time to sit here and post than you surely have the time to take 5 minutes and call him.

Here is all of his contact info for you to choose which method of contact is good for you. After you find out post it here so we all know what he says.

popcorn.gif

Doug Schmell

Pedigree Comics, Inc.

12541 Equine Lane

Wellington, FL. 33414

Phone:

TOLL FREE: (877) 6-COMICS (626-6427) 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. EST

MOBILE PHONE & after 10:00 p.m.: (561) 596-9111

FAX LINE: (561) 422-1120

Email:

DougSchmell@pedigreecomics.com

Talking to Mr Schmell would not address the issue.

The issue was that Mr Schmell on these very public boards hung his whole explanation on a time-line that allegedly proved he re-subbed the Trim JIM without knowledge, rather than because of the knowledge.

Mr Schmell stated quite publicly that he would prove his version of events by posting on these very boards his Amex receipt, to verify his time-line.

Mr Schmell did not do what he said he would.

Now, explain to me how any one person calling Mr Schmell to shoot the sh!te would resolve this matter?

And it very much is 'related to comics' for, when last I looked, Mr Schmell was continuing to run his web-site, populated by very highly priced, but strangely flat, funny books, their previous history unknown (unless you have a little chat with him...and of course, he tells the truth).

So, yeah....I think that this remains an important question.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...rue#Post1162994