• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All is Well on the CGC Boards...

69 posts in this topic

Am I in denial?

I have tried to relate to people outside the forum about the unique atmosphere here. And everytime I get the same thing, " You hang out in a chat board?.. "You actually gave out your phone number to people on a chat board?, You met people in another state from a chat board?"

Well I for one have not visited many other chat rooms, and I would tend to agree with how the majority views chats rooms.

But we are different in a way ...aren't we?

Or am I just another weirdo, typing away on my keyboard.

Wait,on second thought dont answer that.

Ze-

Am I in denial?

I have tried to relate to people outside the forum about the unique atmosphere here. And everytime I get the same thing, " You hang out in a chat board?.. "You actually gave out your phone number to people on a chat board?, You met people in another state from a chat board?"

Well I for one have not visited many other chat rooms, and I would tend to agree with how the majority views chats rooms.

Ze-

Kenny, you think that's bad, try meeting them when visiting from another country...and bringing your wife along! insane.gif

Am I in denial?

YES AND CALL THEM AMONG MY "FRIENDS"

BECAUSE WE SHARE ONE OF THE STRANGEST OF ALL HOBBIES, WE ARE NOT LIKE OTHER CHAT ROOMS,

AND EVEN AMONG THOSE THAT DO COLLECT COMICS CGC AND THE PEOPLE THAT POST HERE ARE A

"GROUP APART."

THAT'S A VERY NICE WAY OF PUTTING IT KENNY.

THE ANSWER IS YES, AND THAT IS WHAT WE LIKE ABOUT YOU.

TOO LATE........

Ze-

Am I in denial?

Ze-

Kenny, you think that's bad, try meeting them when visiting from another country...and bringing your wife along! insane.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif I thought I behaved well....didn't I behave well? confused-smiley-013.gif

Am I in denial?

Ze-

confused-smiley-013.gif I thought I behaved well....didn't I behave well? confused-smiley-013.gif

And you gauge that by whose standards? confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif

poke2.gif

flowerred.gif

Am I in denial?

Ze-

I used to post some on the IMDB chat board and last night I briefly read about 2 minutes worth of mispelled childish gibberish on the American Idol chatboard and trust me, from what I've seen the collective intelligence on this board far exceeds them.

As for being a weirdo typing away at your keyboard, that all depends....if you're typing away in the general comics section excitedly without pants on, you might be a weirdo, but if you are doing that while browsing the babe test thread, then you might be ok grin.gif

As for being a weirdo typing away at your keyboard, that all depends....if you're typing away in the general comics section excitedly without pants on, you might be a weirdo, but if you are doing that while browsing the babe test thread, then you might be ok grin.gif

If we ever meet in person, don't take it personally if I don't offer to shake hands with you. poke2.gif

If we ever meet in person, don't take it personally if I don't offer to shake hands with you. poke2.gif

I won't tell who I am until after we shake hands. devil.gif

I'll be the guy giving you the extra long hand shake. 27_laughing.gif