• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Auctions - FF, Cap. America, Darkhawk, Iron Man, Spawn

10 posts in this topic

Yes I am.

It's the only section of the board where I have anything to say. I stopped reading comics a little over a year ago, and I'll get the occasional TPB or HC every now and then, but I don't keep up with the hobby anymore. I also have never gotten a book professionally graded or slabbed, and I don't forsee myself doing it in the future. My main focus is to get rid of what's left of my collection to make room for my new daughter.

This board has a Marketplace that doesn't require posters to post on other forums on the board, so I don't.

Oh, and thanks for the bumpit.gifthumbsup2.gif

Yes I am.

It's the only section of the board where I have anything to say. I stopped reading comics a little over a year ago, and I'll get the occasional TPB or HC every now and then, but I don't keep up with the hobby anymore. I also have never gotten a book professionally graded or slabbed, and I don't forsee myself doing it in the future. My main focus is to get rid of what's left of my collection to make room for my new daughter.

This board has a Marketplace that doesn't require posters to post on other forums on the board, so I don't.

Actually it does have some guidelines. Of course for you to figure it out you would have to do more than just read your own threads.

Here is the link that shows you what the guidelines about marketplace posting.

Yes I am.

Actually it does have some guidelines. Of course for you to figure it out you would have to do more than just read your own threads.

Here is the link that shows you what the guidelines about marketplace posting.

1. Comics related material only.

2. To be used only for mixed selling by real members of the community.

3. Not to be used for promoting "pay to play" giveaways.

4. No spamming. Keep the number of new threads to a reasonable standard per person. If you're exceeding a post per day over time, simply to occupy more screen real estate, it's likely to be considered spamming.

5. Use the post icon for posts that are announcements of ebay sales.

6. Certified comics limited to CGC only.

I can't find any rules that I'm breaking. #2 may be iffy, because I HAVE posted in other threads, and while those posts are few and far between, they're still in the Marketplace. I'm not trying to sound like a about this, and if a mod decides to kick me off or ban me, then I won't raise a fuss, but for a marketplace thread, I didn't (and still don't) think my posts are unreasonable.

I do, though, appreciate the concern you have for a board you're probably very (or at least somewhat) passionate about.