• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Getting a piece comissioned?

14 posts in this topic

I have been looking over all the great artwork people are listing.I was wondering if there is a website with how to contact most artists and what is the average price for a comissioned piece of art? For instance if I wanted to collect the vision of several artists of a comic character.

Who did you have in mind?

Not sure if Bruce does commissions.

For the right amount of cash anyone will do a commission... yay.gif

Chris

Not sure if Bruce does commissions.

For the right amount of cash anyone will do a commission... yay.gif

Chris

Liked your heroes head on a wall recreations im thinking of an idead of a series of artists recreatign the cover of Superman Vs Spider-Man but with their own twist

I'm waiting on David Ross to Repro that cover with is own twist.

Liked your heroes head on a wall recreations im thinking of an idead of a series of artists recreatign the cover of Superman Vs Spider-Man but with their own twist

That's a great idea...there are so many great Superman and Spider-Man artists that you could go years without running out of options..

Make sure you share the images.

Chris

That's a great idea...there are so many great Superman and Spider-Man artists that you could go years without running out of options..

Make sure you share the images.

Chris

Definetly

I have been looking over all the great artwork people are listing.I was wondering if there is a website with how to contact most artists and what is the average price for a comissioned piece of art? For instance if I wanted to collect the vision of several artists of a comic character.

i do not think such a website exists (or, at least, i have not stumbled upon one). u can find artists' reps a bunch of different ways. i found john cassaday's rep from a link off of a planetary fan site. i found greg land's rep by meeting him at a convention. of course, this forum is a good resource as the common rep's names pop up every so often. finally, google the artist.

good luck.

s

This site is great for finding most artists... Dragon Berry Just click on the letter in the center of the page of the artist you want and you'll get a long list of people.

As for cost... it's all over the board. Anywhere from $100 up to $2,000 ( Silvestri ).