• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

W00t a year ago today...

17 posts in this topic

I joined the boards acclaim.gif

Has been a bit of a topsy turvy year here. Posted like a maniac to start off with cloud9.gif (You must admit it was all the rage back then insane.gif)

I would just like to say a thanks to all the friends i've made on the boards and all the transactions. That includes Red Hook (remember our little flame war?) Goldust40, Mica, Norinn Radd, arexcrooke, deathlok and many more! If it weren't for these boards i wouldn't have half the comics or electricity bill i have today grin.gif

I think it may be time for a new sig that will make heads spin! Watch this space..

This is apparently a rat dressed in a kilt screwy.gif

Kiltman.jpg

bios_school_willie.gif

Welcome back to the Boards, Member #6024! hi.gif

I was never away! sumo.gif

Only 32 posts so far this month. For you, that's being away. But, I'm glad you've gotten more of a life this year. How many mice do you have now? Did you ever get to read all of the FF annuals? 1 and 2 are great. How are the rest?

Has it really been a year?...yikes. I have always wondered why your board name wasn't Ben.

Wasn't there an incident that almost cut your stay short? What confused-smiley-013.gif I aint raining on your parade. It is part of your legacy, wear your hair shirt proudly!

Ze-

bios_school_willie.gif

Welcome back to the Boards, Member #6024! hi.gif

I was never away! sumo.gif

Only 32 posts so far this month. For you, that's being away. But, I'm glad you've gotten more of a life this year. How many mice do you have now? Did you ever get to read all of the FF annuals? 1 and 2 are great. How are the rest?

True 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I have over 40 mice now grin.gif I've read issues 1 and 2 onlien and read the rest in my hands! laugh.gif Loved every second of it.

I've read issues 1 and 2 onlien and read the rest in my hands! laugh.gif Loved every second of it.
Wasn't # 2 great? In going through the origins of Doom I wish Lee/Kirby would have expanded upon the early childhood of Victor.