• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness: The Return...

62 posts in this topic

Incredible Hulk -1

Signed by Adam Kubert (DF Variant cover with Wizard hologram)(interesting note...I have several of his sigs, and at this time he was signing his name differently... confused-smiley-013.gif)

$6

1164236--1.jpg

Price Reduced: $5

I know. I am torn between my hatred of smith and the fact that its a hester/parks book. I guess I will have to wait on my Hester OA and be happy with that.

Why the hate against a guy named Smith?

Because it is Kevin Smith (Silent Bob) and I really hate him. He was on a local radio show not that long ago and one of the DJ's said that he didn't like one of Smith's movies. Smith then went off on the guy and acted like a real person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed bag. The sad thing is that the DJ loved all the Jay and Silent Bob movies. The movie he didn't like was that crapfest with Liv Tyler and Ben Afleck.

I know. I am torn between my hatred of smith and the fact that its a hester/parks book. I guess I will have to wait on my Hester OA and be happy with that.

Why the hate against a guy named Smith?

Because it is Kevin Smith (Silent Bob) and I really hate him. He was on a local radio show not that long ago and one of the DJ's said that he didn't like one of Smith's movies. Smith then went off on the guy and acted like a real person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed bag. The sad thing is that the DJ loved all the Jay and Silent Bob movies. The movie he didn't like was that crapfest with Liv Tyler and Ben Afleck.

Oh damn, I didn't know who he was on that movie. Lmao.

I enjoyed the movie though. (Slient Bob)

I didn't know he worked on some comics..

But yeah, he dosen't know how to take feedback very well does he?

Spider-Man #1 Silver Edition

Signed TODD McFARLANE 893whatthe.gif

These were signed at Todd's store years ago when the book came out. The way to tell is the Spider stamp on the back of the book

NM looks very nice!!!

(gotta have cash for this one, for those that have been trading with me... thumbsup2.gif)

$30

1165734-spideymc.jpg

1165734-spideymc.jpg.5d8d56321bee337f279857085d9f7aa2.jpg

Thumbnails of remaining books!

Feel free to make an offer for more than 1 book!

Prices Reduced...again!

Hulk -1 signed Adam Kubert $5

th_-1.jpg

Clerks: The Lost Scene signed Hester & Parks $5

th_clerks.jpg

X-Men #62 Variant NM $7

th_xmen62var.jpg

Crisis on Infinite Earths Index 1 $3

th_crisisindex.jpg

Mage #0 signed Matt Wagner $5

th_mw.jpg

Spider-Man #1 Silver Edition Signed McFarlane (from McFarlanes Shop) $25