• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it too early to talk about Heroescon 2006

76 posts in this topic

HOw much is plane travel?

We are driving.

893whatthe.gif

Airfare from Dallas (American, non-stop) was $326 but I used miles -- $0

I went to Hotwire and got a hotel and car for 4 nights/5 days (Wyndham) -- $315. But I'm splitting everything with a friend so I'm only out a/b $160.

yay.gif

I'll be there, in my corporate PopFun incarnation. We'll be setting up, and there may a show exclusive on the way.

Jeff, it'll be good to finally meet you after 7 years.

Looking forward to it. It will be good to catch up.

I'll be there, in my corporate PopFun incarnation. We'll be setting up, and there may a show exclusive on the way.

Jeff, it'll be good to finally meet you after 7 years.

Cool! I bought a Spidey Toon Tumbler off of Shelton last time i was in Charlotte 2 weeks ago.

I love it and it looks even better holding a full amount of beer cloud9.gif

i'm a motel 6 guy. cheap price, large chain, nice rooms. I mean how often are you actually going to be in the room? this isn't one of mile high chucks munn auctions where the rooms are set up with worthless clay pots.

I have to think of my mother and my two neices, they aren't gonna be with me when I am at the actual con. And where staying up in NC for about 7 days.

So yeah.

There should be several from Atlanta there -- as far as driving time mapquest puts it @ exactly 4 hours from downtown to downtown -- so probably about 3 1/2 to 4 depending on where you live in the Atlanta region --BigMike sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif