• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Capt. America stuff

25 posts in this topic

I dont need any capt. titles. I'm looking for any other titles with cool covers with cap on the front. Like the Avengers #56 I just bought. Others that come to mind TOS. Era doesn't matter. Also looking for action figures or any odd item. Especially things not for sale in the Us.

This help?

Not for nothing,but you mean to tell me you don't have a TOS run?

Kool Cap items I have,and you should get are The Cap coffee mug from 1997

Cap print by Tom Palmer circa 1985ish

Cap bronze keychain from late 90s

Cap coloring book,circa 1966,Kirby art.

Sterenko poster,circa 197?

SGT Fury #13-best cover ever,imho.

DD #43

Avengers #4,16,20

Cap ceramic figurine from mid-80s

and,of course,every Cap fan has to have the official SHIELD that came out a few years ago.Wish I'd bought a few more of those babes.

Best of Luck!

Not for nothing,but you mean to tell me you don't have a TOS run?

Kool Cap items I have,and you should get are The Cap coffee mug from 1997

Cap print by Tom Palmer circa 1985ish

Cap bronze keychain from late 90s

Cap coloring book,circa 1966,Kirby art.

Sterenko poster,circa 197?

SGT Fury #13-best cover ever,imho.

DD #43

Avengers #4,16,20

Cap ceramic figurine from mid-80s

and,of course,every Cap fan has to have the official SHIELD that came out a few years ago.Wish I'd bought a few more of those babes.

Best of Luck!

I have those and some TOS issues. I just picked up the Captain America full size arcade game.(this will look grate in my new office).

I have atleast 50 different action figures and toys. But its the odd stuff and older stuff I havent really got a hold of yet. But I'm looking mwhahahahaha

Copyright 1989 thumbsup2.gif

He's currently displayed with my Punisher bendee & my reading copy of Cap 241. grin.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif It looks like the one I have not in bubble. Found at a flea market.. Can you see any printing on bottom of foot? This has the made in china on left foot.

Copyright 1989 thumbsup2.gif

He's currently displayed with my Punisher bendee & my reading copy of Cap 241. grin.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif It looks like the one I have not in bubble. Found at a flea market.. Can you see any printing on bottom of foot? This has the made in china on left foot.

Nothing there.

BIN $100 sumo.gif

capbendee.jpg

You were only going to charge me $50 for the blow up Cap you found at a seedy shop downtown that showed .25 movies? confused-smiley-013.gif893whatthe.gif

I'm not even going to ask why you wanted a Blow up Cap. 893whatthe.gif

kidding kidding... poke2.gif

I have a Cap gumball machine still sealed in box. It was part of the first Secret Wars collection.

richnerd send me a Pm if still loking for weird stuff like that.

I may even have some other figures etc of him