• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Single owner Silver & Bronze Age DC & Marvel run + more!!!

30 posts in this topic

I have a nice run of Silver & Bronze Age DC and Marvel comics up on eBay this week. Most of them are from an original owner collection I am slowly selling off, plus a few nice books from my personal collection. More items will be added throughout the week.

silvermine's eBay auctions

Thanks for looking and good luck!!! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Please don't take this personally, but if this is your idea of a VF/NM 9.0......

TalestoAstonish66jan.jpg

....then you are either blind, criminally insane, or a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

Or all of them.

Red

Although I do think that the color touch applied to this book you are advertising as a NM 9.4 is quite artfully applied......

hawkdove.jpg

...assuming you are an aged orangutan suffering from palsy.

I noticed you've been posting exclusively to the marketplace for over two years. How ever did we manage to not cross paths before?

Red flowerred.gif

Uh oh!

That Uh oh! should have been bold and in all caps!

Somebody has got his game face on. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

BTW I agree with you on that TTA 66 not being VF-NM. screwy.gif

I noticed you've been posting exclusively to the marketplace for over two years. How ever did we manage to not cross paths before?

Just another CGC Forum user Red, coming in here, flashing his goodz and then taking off with our money. tonofbricks.gif

Although I do think that the color touch applied to this book you are advertising as a NM 9.4 is quite artfully applied......

hawkdove.jpg

...assuming you are an aged orangutan suffering from palsy.

Red flowerred.gif

are you talking about that splotch in the middle of the top edge?

stupid monitor...

Well, anyone on these boards that doesn't know better at this point deserves what they get. But I hope this guy gets lasered every time he shows up. Check his posts.......every one but his very first one over two years ago is about selling his overpriced, overgraded drek.

Glad I got to weigh in on it before tomorrow! thumbsup2.gif

It's just a little over an hour until April 1 here on the east coast.

Well, anyone on these boards that doesn't know better at this point deserves what they get. But I hope this guy gets lasered every time he shows up. Check his posts.......every one but his very first one over two years ago is about selling his overpriced, overgraded drek.

With all of the night owls around here, I wonder who will be first after midnight? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

With all of the night owls around here, I wonder who will be first after midnight? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

it's the only reason i'm still up. confused-smiley-013.gif

Please don't take this personally, but if this is your idea of a VF/NM 9.0......

TalestoAstonish66jan.jpg

....then you are either blind, criminally insane, or a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

Or all of them.

Red

blush.gifscrewy.gif More like a 3.5 yeahok.gif