• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yes, who doesn't love Infinity Gauntlet stuff?

30 posts in this topic

If your a big Thanos fan like I am, Infinity Gauntlet is probably the peek of Thanos's career. thumbsup2.gif [disclaimer: others may disagree]

I personally thought the best Thanos story was Avengers Ann 7/MTU Ann. 2 followed closely by Thanos Quest.

Supposedly there is a Avengers Annual 7 in the mail to me, and I am still looking for a fine copy of MTU Annual 2 at a good price.

Remember we were all 8 when this stuff came out. We have progressed some but not much........

Well, I wish, but more like 18-19 at the time. Again, I liked the Gauntlet and War but the Crusade stuff was just terrible. Actually, Gauntlet and War are the reasons I even like Thanos.

Remember we were all 8 when this stuff came out. We have progressed some but not much........

8? That would make us all 19-20 or so... blush.gif

Didn't this stuff all happen in like 1991? I was only 9 at the time. shy.gif

And I think your math is off slightly, JC, as I'll be 24... wink.gif

And I think your math is off slightly, JC, as I'll be 24... wink.gif

My mistake, I was thinking that Infinity War/Infinity Abyss/Warlock and the Infinity Watch crapola was in 1994, rather than 1992 (93?) so I was off by two years.

Remember, I wasn't exactly buying Moderns too much back then.

I've never read any of these.

What sequence should they be read in?

Anyone have TPBs they want to sell or trade for?

Silver Surfer 34-50 with Thanos Quest mini

Infinity Gauntlet

Infinity War

Infinity Crusade

Personally, foirget about War and Crusade. They both sucked pretty hard. The others are great though...

Jim

I've never read any of these.

What sequence should they be read in?

Anyone have TPBs they want to sell or trade for?

Silver Surfer 34-50 with Thanos Quest mini

Infinity Gauntlet

Infinity War

Infinity Crusade

Personally, foirget about War and Crusade. They both sucked pretty hard. The others are great though...

Jim

Agreed. SS 34 - 50, then the Thanos Quest two-shot (which is like an interlude), then Infinity Gauntlet.

Don't read the others! Not worth it, and they detract from the originals.