• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harley's Captain America #1 Stolen

48 posts in this topic

Hi everyone.

Harley Yee had his Captain America #1 (Fine condition, restored) stolen at the Montreal one-day show on Sunday. He'll probably getting this info into Scoop this week but I told him I'd put it on here too.

Thanks in advance for keeping your eyes out.

Marc

capamerica1.JPG

Harley needs to either hire a security guard or have a trusted local collector watch his long boxes & wall display at every comicon he sells at.

Nice guy, but he is easily distracted.

I say we declare war on Quebec (which really isn't Canada anyways). sumo.gif

Harley needs to either hire a security guard or have a trusted local collector watch his long boxes & wall display at every comicon he sells at.

Nice guy, but he is easily distracted.

I say we declare war on Quebec (which really isn't Canada anyways). sumo.gif

Didn't we drive you guys away already? blush.gif Just poking fun of course (well sort of devil.gif)

Imagine All us Canadians having Health Insurance Coverage!!!!! We can spend more on good book's because were not hosed up the A@# with premiums...

And you can spend more time looking for great books because you have to wait so long for a doctor.

Where do you think the gov't gets the money to cover your health care? screwy.gifscrewy.gif

I'll let the MDs I work with who fled canada to make a decent living know that you're happy.

Actually I heard it was a carload of those nutjob Oregonians who hightailed it up to the Great White North looking for trouble.

And then some . . . damn hooligans I say sumo.gif27_laughing.gif

Seriously, either Harley needs to up his security or double his insurance coverage and lower his deductible 893scratchchin-thumb.gif